Death by Chocolate
You have got to try this recipe! Yes, its every bit as scrumptious as it looks and so very easy to create!
- Use and 8x8 pyrex dish lined with parchment paper
- Spray the parchment paper so the dough doesn't stick
- Press pre-made cookie dough as the bottom layer on top of the parchment paper
- Layer Oreo's on top of the cookie dough
- Mix a box of Ghiradelli's brownie mix and pour over top
- Bake at 350 covered with foil for 30 minutes
- Uncover and continue to bake for another 30 minutes (Times vary depending on your desired consistency of the brownie mix. For more cooked rather than gooey adjust time to your liking)
- Cool before cutting to allow the whole dessert to set
- Top with vanilla ice cream and drizzle with hot fudge
- Optional top with nuts, coconut flakes etc.
Serve this delectable delight with three different teas that really compliment this dessert: